LEADING COMPANY IN QATAR – QATAR
LAND SURVEY SUPERVISOR
|Organaization||:||LEADING COMPANY IN QATAR|
Job Duties and Tasks: Plans, coordinates, and supervises the work of staff engaged in office or field land surveying operations; performs professional-level land surveying work; and performs related duties as required.
1) Supervises the planning, preparation, and maintenance of surveying systems, procedures, and projects such as the indexing of maps and documents, perpetuation of existing record monuments, and implementation of a Global Positioning System (GPS) and a country-wide Geographic Information System (GIS).
2) Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain and record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
3) Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
4) Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
5) Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
6) Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
7) Updating maps with real-time GNSS surveying and Mobile GIS Techniques.
8) Analyze survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
9) Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data in order to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
1. Bachelor's degree in land surveying from a recognized university
|Professtional Experience||: 05 Years|
Strong ArcGIS and CAD (AutoCAD, Microstation) skills
Ability to customize ArcGIS and AutoCAD with structured programming language/s
Minimum of fifteen years’ experience in land Surveying of which minimum of five years should be in a supervisory capacity.
Sound knowledge of modern Total Stations, GPS, Digital Levels, Laser Scanners, Drones
Experience in Leica GeoOffice, Microsearch GeoLab would be added qualification
Sound knowledge in data collection to update Topographic GIS databases.
Fluency in English, strong communication skills
Ability to write/evaluate, survey/instrument purchase related Tender documents
Age 45 years or below
|Full Salary :||Negotiable|
SAMREF – SAUDI ARABIA
08 to 15 Years
OPERATIONS SPECIALISST (FCC)
To provide expert advice and assistance to the Operations Department in the FCC area, particularly trouble shooting, vacations relief, documentations, coordination with other departments and training.
1. Any nationality (Western is our 1st choice and most preferred)
2. High School with 15 years refinery experience in FCC area or BS degree in Engineering or above with 8 years refinery experience in FCC area.
3. Must Have Strong Leadership
4. Problem Solving & Analysis
5. Willing to relocate to Yanbu
|Professtional Experience||: 08 to 15 Years|
|Full Salary :||Negotiable|